Terms & Conditions
DENTAL PRODUCTS - CONDITIONS OF SALE
In these conditions of sale, "LAXMI DENTAL" means Laxmi Dental Dental Export Private Limited and "Buyer" means the buyer of dental products from LAXMI DENTAL. The following are the conditions of sale that apply to the supply of dental products ("Goods") to the Buyer.
Making of Contract
No contract for the sale of Goods exists until LAXMI DENTAL either issues an acceptance of order or delivers the Goods.
No other terms and conditions apply unless specifically agreed by LAXMI DENTAL in writing.
How do I make a payment for a LAXMI DENTAL purchase?
LAXMI DENTAL offers multiple methods to make payments for your order:
DIRECT PAY: Credit Card & Debit Card, Net Banking, and Mobile Payments.
BANK PAYMENTS: Have No access to net banking or Credit / Debit Cards? Please use this option and pay by CASH / Cheque / Demand Draft and deposit it the same in the nearest branch of ICICI Bank Ltd. Our Banking Account Details are mentioned in the Bank Payment option. Once your details reaches us, our account departments keeps tab on your information, and your Order is processed soon the amount is credited into our bank account.
How do I pay using a Credit/Debit card and is it safe?
We accept all VISA, MasterCard and Amex cards. Customers will need to key in their 16-digit Credit/Debit Card number and the 3 digit CVV Code (Card Verification Value - found on the back of the card) and complete the payment flow. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. LAXMI DENTAL and our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information and it is 100% secured payment.
We accept Debit Cards or Credit Card issued by almost all Indian Bank, to name few examples are:
AXIS Bank-------Canara Bank
Corporation Bank-------Indian Overseas Bank
Deutsche Bank-------ICICI Bank
Punjab National Bank-------State Bank of India
Yes Bank-------Kotak Mahindra Bank
Union Bank of India-------Indian Bank
Central Bank of India-------Bank of India
Maharashtra Bank-------Bank of Baroda
Canara Bank-------and so on
Internet Banking / Net Banking
We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
ABN AMRO Bank-------Andhra Bank
AXIS Bank-------Bank of Baroda Corp Account
Allahabad Bank-------Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait-------Citibank
Bank of Baroda Retail Account-------Deutsche Bank
Bank of India-------HDFC Bank
State Bank of Hyderabad-------Royal Bank of Scotland
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank-------South Indian Bank
State Bank of Mysore-------Punjab National Bank
Karnataka Bank-------YES BANK
Lakshmi Vilas Bank-------Bank of Rajasthan
Indian Overseas Bank-------Indian Bank
Union Bank Of India-------IDBI Bank
State Bank of Travancore-------Federal Bank
Oriental Bank Of Commerce-------Corporation Bank
City Union Bank-------Dhanlaxmi Bank
ICICI Bank-------Jammu & Kashmir Bank
IOB Debit Card-------Kotak Mahindra Bank
IndusInd Bank-------Punjab National Bank Corp Account
State Bank Of India-------Standard Chartered Bank
Vijaya Bank-------Syndicate Bank
Part Advance Payment Option
LAXMI DENTAL also accepts part payments while confirming your order in certain cases. You can pay through Bank Payment (Payment Option) Direct deposit in designated laxmidental.com Bank Account or Net Banking transfer to our Bank Account for India. Billing and Balance Payment will be to LAXMI DENTAL after completion of jobs but before the Delivery Date.
PRICES AND CHARGES
1. All the Prices displayed are inclusive of taxes.
2. The Price per applicable unit of product is prominently displayed alongside the product image and description thereof when you select it. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. What you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive. Sales taxes are included with the list prices. However, Entry Tax or Octroi Charges, where applicable, will be billed extra at actuals. The buyer shall be liable to pay such extra local levies at the time of the delivery.
DELIVERY AND CHARGES
1. The estimated time for delivery at your Order Address is Maximum of 3 days. Our endeavour is to be even quicker in this indicative time limit. If there is undue delay in delivery of the goods, LAXMI DENTAL shall communicate with you to inform you about the delay and offer you to purchase some other goods from our web mall.
2. For every order, you will receive our email providing all details of the order placed by you. You shall be updated in your login Panel about every action against the order viz. payment received, Performa Invoice, and delivery status. Sign in automatically provides you access to my orders which provides details of all your orders till date and payment details order wise.
CANCELLATIONS RETURNS AND WARRANTIES
3. You may cancel your order before your product has shipped. We will refund the entire amount minus 50% of the total value towards payment gateway charges, handling charges and other operational expenses. However, once your order has shipped, there will be no cancellation admissible unless the product supplied is not what you ordered or has defect/s.
4. LAXMI DENTAL extends to you all express warranties that the Manufacturer / Supplier provides for the Product ordered by you including maintenance cover, as may be applicable in specific case/s. Further, all products sold at laxmidental.com carry a free replacement Warrantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 14 days from the date of LAXMI DENTAL invoice, and we will, after due tests and verification, provide you a replacement to you at no extra cost.
5. This warranty does not apply to any defects caused by the misuse or mishandling of the Goods by the Buyer or in transit.
6. To get a defective item replaced, all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem and quoting LAXMI DENTAL Unique Order id within 14 days from the date of LAXMI DENTAL invoice. You will have to courier us defective product and we will send you a replacement if needed, at the earliest after due tests and verification at our facilities of the returned item. Any Goods returned to LAXMI DENTAL are at Buyer's risk.WILL LAXMI DENTAL DELIVER INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes. laxmidental.com deliver all types of items internationally. As our product are made for export purpose with export quality norms compliance. International buyers can also send separate email about their requirements at email@example.com. The international courier charges will be different from the local Indian courier charges. You are welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world.
Customer is solely responsible for compiling and retaining permanent records of all Transactions and End-User data for Customer’s reference. Except as otherwise provided herein, at no time shall laxmidental.com have an obligation to store, retain, report or otherwise provide any copies of or access to any records of Transactions or End-User data collected or processed by laxmidental.com
By logging on laxmidental.com, user lets us add his/her data into our communication list by various means like postal communication, emails, sms, social media etc. which can be for promotional purposes too. All the Terms and Conditions herein are subject to change without any prior notice. Rights of addition, deletion or any other alteration herein rest solely with Management of LAXMI DENTAL EXPORT PRIVATE LIMITED.
Disputes, if any, that may arise any time anywhere in India or abroad in respect of transaction and /or dealings on or about www.laxmidental.com will be subject to jurisdiction of Courts in and at Mumbai.
PAYMENT CONTACT PERSON
Mr. Hemant Chauhan
Laxmi Dental Export Private Limited
Tel: +91 22 61417305